Sunday, February 10, 2013

Marginalia

Dear Colleagues,
I am writing to proudly announce the launch of Marginalia: A Review of Books in History, Theology and Religion. As publicity assistant to the Editorial Board at Marginalia, I would be grateful if you could pass along this notification to your institution’s press department and / or mailing list, as it will doubtless be of immense interest to students and academics across the disciplines of history, theology and religion. I also attach our latest press release.
Marginalia is an international review of academic literature from a range of disciplines along the nexus of history, theology and religion, providing timely, open-access reviews of the highest scholarly calibre. We hope to raise the standard of the academic book review, publishing only the most incisive and thoughtful reviews. Reviewers should expect their reviews in Marginalia to be easily discoverable by Google and other search engines, and so to have more visibility and accessibility than in some traditional print-based journals.  We encourage reviewers to give careful thought not only to the content but also to the presentation of the review, and hope to see the academic review in theology and religion move closer to the standard of the Times Literary Supplement or the New York Review of Books.
Since Marginalia is a wholly devoted to the review of academic literature, we would also like to make a call for future contributions, the guidelines for which can be found here.
Finally, a walk-through of the website and introductions to our fine editorial board can be found on our Youtube channel.

8 comments:

Curt Emanuel said...

Hey Larry. Looked at the reviews and liked this very much. Gonna repost it on mine.

Thanks,

Curt

tenthmedieval said...

S'gonna annoy these people, though. They had the name first, and indeed an ISSN. Sometimes don't you wish people would just Google?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
you writing this article plus the rest of the site is extremely good.



Feel free to visit my web blog ... weight loss calculator pro ana

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after browsing through many of the articles I realized it's new
to me. Anyways, I'm certainly pleased I came across it and
I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


Feel free to visit my web site - Golfing

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked thhe "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

Cheers!

Check out my web site: Privacy Policy []

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right
here! Good luck for the next!

my web-site: http://ggcg.st/blog/seo-tips-to-get-you-ranked-at-the-top/

Anonymous said...

I havе been browsing on-line greater than thrеe hours nowadays, Ƅut I bƴ no means foսnd anyy іnteresting article lіke yours.

It iis lovely price sufficient fօr mе.In my view,
if all site owners аnd bloggers made јust right
content material as you proƅably dіd, the internet migҺt be а lot morе
helpful thgan ever befoгe.

Feel free to visit myy weblog :: Boom beach cheats