Sunday, February 10, 2013

Conference and School on Records, Archives and Memory Studies

*Conference and School on Records, Archives and Memory Studies*

*Zadar, Croatia, 6 to 10 May, 2013*

*http://ozk.unizd.hr/rams/*

* *

* * On behalf of the Department of Library and Information Sciences of the
University of Zadar, Croatia and co-organizers we are pleased to invite you
to the third in the series of schools that the Department organizes around
the cultural heritage topics. The first two topics dealt with in the school
were old books and historical manuscripts, while this one is focused on
archives.



The main goal of this *Conference and School on Records, Archives and
Memory Studies *is to acquaint participants with the latest developments
and new concepts in the field of archival studies with the aim of providing
them with an overview of the landscape of contemporary approach to archival
studies. The lecture on archival and recordkeeping ideas and theories:
past, present and future will give an introduction to the school which will
cover the following topics: memory and cultural studies, reading the
document from historian, paleographer, local scholar etc. point of view,
archival research design and methods, archival theory and models, archives
in society, and pedagogy.



The school is targeted primarily at doctoral students in library and
information sciences and cultural heritage studies in general, and
archival studies, preservation and conservation studies in particular.
It is also targeted at those students in the final years of their
graduate studies, as well as practitioners in the fields. We encourage
post-doctoral students and faculty members to take part in the school
too.



The form of the school will allow primarily students, but also other
participants to actively participate in discussions after the lectures,
choose a topic of interest among lectures presented during sessions, and
elaborate it with the lecturer within afternoon workshop sessions. During
the PhD Forum a couple of doctoral students’ research proposals will
bereviewed by a panel of professors.



The Conference and School on Records, Archives and Memory Studies is
organized as part of the Department of Library and Information Sciences of
the University of Zadar’s PhD Programme *Knowledge Society and Information
Transfer*.





PhD Forum will be organized by *Ph.D. PROGRAMME Knowledge Society and
Information Transfer***

Director of the PhD Programme Professor Tatjana Aparac Jelušić, PhD





*Questions should be directed to:*
* *

* Secretary to the Conference and School *
* *

*Research Assistant Marijana Tomić, rams.zadar@gmail.com
<https://donat.unizd.hr/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=rams.zadar%40gmail.com>*

Organizers:
**

*UNIVERSITY OF ZADAR, CROATIA*

*DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES*

Director of the Conference and School Professor *Mirna Willer*, PhD

 with co-organizers:

 *UCLA, LOS ANGELES**, USA *
*DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION STUDIES, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION &
INFORMATION STUDIES*** Director, Center for Information as Evidence Professor
*Anne J. Gilliland*, PhD



*Karl-Franzens-University of Graz, Austria*

*Vestigia – Manuscript Research Centre*

Director of Vestigia Professor *Erich Renhart*, PhD

* *
*ICARUS - **INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR ARCHIVAL RESEARCH, VIENNA, AUSTRIA* Dr.
*Thomas Aigner*, MAS, President

* *

*UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB, FACULTY OF **HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, **HISTORY
DEPARTMENT**, CROATIA***

Director of the PhD Programme Medieval Studies Professor *Neven Budak*, PhD

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

The faux seed pearl knots (3rd) are awesome!

Here is my page; ,cheap earrings for sale

Anonymous said...

I adore the Innocence of Love Pendant and I love the Duke & Dutch range.
I will like to own a couple of Scroll & Heart earrings too!



Here is my homepage :: silver jewellery designs

Anonymous said...

That is the model's coat, i really have no idea. However it is adorable!

my homepage: silver jewellery cleaner

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say wonderful blog!
I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.
I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Cheers!

Also visit my weblog ... xerox 8560

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can do this IF your Christmas card listing has data source style AND you understand ways to collaborate with Mail Merge in
your word processing program. Or else, this is the thrust for my idea.
Yes, it takes time in advance the initial year, but after that it
is birthday cake.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Xerox Phaser 8560 maintenance kit

Anonymous said...

I like it when individuals get together and share ideas.
Great blog, stick with it!

My website - xerox 8560mfp\/d

Anonymous said...

If you would like to increase your experience
simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest information
posted here.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: Natural Cleanse

Anonymous said...

Quality posts is the key to invite the visitors to pay a
visit the web page, that's what this web site is providing.

my site - goji berry eye cream

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Conference and School on Records, Archives and Memory Studies" < Loved it!

Here is my website: xerox 8560dn printer

Anonymous said...

Quite interesting post, appreciation for the
time and focus on the topic.

Also visit my site :: sn.p4i.ir

Anonymous said...

i require a driver hp 1005 for os home windows 7.

Feel free to surf to my site - xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks

Anonymous said...

Lastly I located something that worked! Many thanks
for your article ...

My webpage: Xerox phaser 8560 driver

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog; Vimax Volume

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Here is my web site :: Be your own boss

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful things! Love the bird on a scroll pendant.


Here is my web site :: ,jewellery discount shop co uk

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

My web blog: xerox 8560mfp d

Anonymous said...

Hi emma
How on earth did you will be making that cotton real it's so small.

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Silver Jewellery For Women

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its really awesome post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.



Feel free to visit my web blog :: Private cloud

Anonymous said...

Very useful details, I have actually constantly chosen
laser printers because they are much less costly to use,
as soon as you make the initial investment.
Toner cartrages are a lot more expensive but outlast lots of
most individuals inkjet cartrages and are much less untidy to use.
You can easily set your laser printer to print in grayscale and utilize
much less of the shade toner, I just use shade when
publishing pictures.

Also visit my weblog - xerox phaser 8560 error codes

Anonymous said...

I wish there were more such blogs.

my website: seosemanalyse.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Do you believe its additionally excellent to buy
a made use of inkjet for residence use? Where can i find Amazon or Best-Buy?


Here is my homepage; xerox phaser 8560mfp

Anonymous said...

Currently it appears like Drupal is the best
blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Also visit my page; Hultquist swarovski Jewellery

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, its fantastic paragraph about educationand fully explained, keep it up all the
time.

Here is my web page; xerox 8560mfp

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read
this submit and if I may I desire to suggest you some fascinating issues or tips.
Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to
this article. I wish to learn even more issues about it!


Feel free to surf to my site: UK hosting [www.ukbesthosting.info]

Anonymous said...

not finding driver.

Also visit my web site :: xerox phaser 8560 drivers ()

Anonymous said...

Lovely prize x

Also visit my blog post ... danon jewellery uk **

Anonymous said...

Them I most covet with the Duke & Dutch range would be the Nouveau Link bracelet.
..

Stop by my webpage - silver jewellery usa

Anonymous said...

Your post, Teknogeekz; High Modern technology Solutions, Puerto Vallarta and the globe & raquo; Blog Archive &
raquo; Xerox Phaser 6125N Cross System Colour Laser Printer,
is truly well written and informative. Delighted I discovered your internet site, warm relates
to!

Also visit my blog; xerox phaser 8560mfp (thatbelfastgirl.blogspot.co.uk)

Anonymous said...

I am mot impressed with your tips on making labels. I am making use of the Open Office
approach. Could you advise, I find the type is as well near the
side of each tag, when I do a test. Can I relocate the text to the facility of the label?

Expect hearing from you and I will certainly be visting you once more.


my weblog ... xerox phaser 8560mfp driver ()

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?

Also visit my blog post: xerox 8560 cartridges

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! At last I got a website from where I be able to genuinely take useful information concerning my study and
knowledge.

Here is my homepage :: hultquist library

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids.

I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
tell someone!

My weblog: xerox 8560 cyan

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.

Check out my page xerox 8560 ram error

Anonymous said...

How to Download hp laserjet 1020 driver for windows
7 from internet?

Also visit my site :: xerox phaser 8560 ()

Anonymous said...

hi JOJO kindly send me a video clip on ways to make pcb making use of laser printer and ferric
chloride.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... Xerox phaser 8560dn

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another magnificent article.
Where else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect method of writing?
I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such information.


Also visit my web page :: xerox 8560 specs