Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cyprus and the Balance of Empires: From Justinian I to the Coeur de Lion

7-8 January 2011. “Cyprus and the Balance of Empires: From Justinian
I to the Coeur de Lion,” an International Conference to be held at
CAARI (the Cyprus American Archaeological Research Institute) in
Nicosia, Cyprus. This event will commemorate the 50th year
anniversary of the Republic of Cyprus and the researchers who have
endeavored to study its Byzantine history. An international and
interdisciplinary group of scholars will present on current knowledge
of Byzantine archaeology and art history on Cyprus.

Attendance is free and open to the Public. Program is attached.

For more information contact:

Ms. Vathoulla Moustoukki,

C A A R I

11 Andrea Demitriou Street

1066 Nicosia, Cyprus



Email: admin@caari.org.cy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

three months ago i ran into a problem which is popular of all of us ! what to do and how to go on living, I did not understand ((I have stopped smiling at ALL!!!! :( yes!!,i have bad looking teeth because of heredity ... why me? Teeth is the first thing you see when chat somebody,or doing smth like that, I found a solution in putting lumineers ! and i must say it has guaranteed 100% result,now i know i promise you!