2. The goal is to offer a broad overview of the current situation of Italian and international medievalist studies. Issues which are related to many different aspects of the medieval period (V-XV century) can be addressed: history, philosophy, politics, literature, art, archeology, material culture, new technologies applied to medieval studies and so on;
2.1 Contributions with two or more speakers are accepted;
2.2 Contributions will be structured in specific panels.
3. The conference will be held from at the Auditorium Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze, via Folco Portinari, 5 (Florence, Italy).
4. Participation proposals must have abstract format, in Italian or English, not exceeding 300 words. They will have to be sent, along with a CV, by at the following e-mail address:
5. Proposals will be evaluated by the Review Board on the basis of quality, interest and originality. The judgment of the Commission will be unquestionable.
6. The Commission will notify the convocation for the speakers considered suitable by .
7. The selected speakers will be asked to prepare an oral intervention, accompanied by any images or videos, not exceeding 15 minutes (+5’ discussion time). Contextually, they will be asked to send a paper of their contribution for the Conference Proceedings by .
8. Speakers will be required a participation fee of 100€, which, in addition to supporting the activities of the NUME Research Group, will entitle to 2 free copies of the Conference Proceedings.
9. The Conference program will be published by .
10. The deadlines set out in this notice must be strictly observed, otherwise the contribution will be excluded from the call.
Further information at: www.nuovomedioevo.it