Monday, June 25, 2012

CFP: Illinois Medieval Association 2013 meeting

Theme: Piety, Ritual, and Heresy: The Varieties of Medieval Religious Experience
Call for Papers (deadline October 15, 2012)

We are pleased to announce that the 2013 annual conference of the Illinois Medieval Association, co-sponsored by the Newberry Center for Renaissance Studies, will take place at the Newberry Library in Chicago, February 15 and 16, 2013.

We invite papers from across the disciplines; we will give preference to submissions related to the conference theme, but abstracts on any aspect of medieval studies are welcome.

We welcome proposals for individual papers as well as entire sessions. Three-paper sessions will be scheduled for 90 minutes, with 20 minutes for each paper plus time for discussion. Proposals should include a short abstract of the proposed paper (not more than one page), or an abstract for each paper in a proposed session, as well as contact information for the individual submitting the proposal.

Submit proposals electronically to Karen Christianson at christiansonk@newberry.org, no later than October 15, 2012.

See this web page for more information: http://www.newberry.org/02152013-illinois-medieval-association-annual-meeting

Printable PDF Call for Papers flyer: http://www.newberry.org/sites/default/files/calendar-attachments/IMALetterCFPEmail.pdf

Please forward this announcement to others who may be interested.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a
reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to
say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
Here is my homepage ... satilik müstakil evler zonguldak

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.


Feel free to visit my web blog chestfatburner.com

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this
blog's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Here is my page :: Http://Chestfatburner.Com/

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to correct this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Cheers!

my site ... Residence excercises in which efficiently hinder gynecomastia

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome,
nice written and include almost all significant
infos. I would like to look more posts like
this .

Look at my web site ... Chestfatburner.Com

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look
forward to new posts.

My weblog - The different kinds of gynecomastia

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Person Breasts and Medications/Pills

Anonymous said...

That is because you must makme money in the first three months.
However, if you believe that you have what it takes to be a success, in life and business, you
will attract people and emotions which will support you in your belief.
Nowadays more and more people are venturing into online earning options.


Feel free to vjsit my blog :: make money online

Anonymous said...

Soundscapes played out by means of an MP3 or CD player.
Elderly patients tend to benefit from this treatment program but it can cover the gaps that are left
by the alternatives which are unable to restore hearing.
Tinnitus is an auditory hallucination, a noise abnormality that
originates in the ear.

Also visit my web page - how do you get rid of a hemorrhoid