Sunday, January 12, 2014
DIXIT ITIN: Early Stage Researchers
Apologies for cross-posting. I just would like to remind everybody that the DIXIT ITN deadline is rapidly approaching: your applications should be sent by the 10th of December to the respective host institution and to the central coordinator institution (University of Cologne).
DIXIT ITN is offering 12 fellowships for Early Stage Researchers. Please notice the following criteria for eligibility which it seems they were somehow not so clearly expressed before:
- Candidates should not have already a PhD: the fellowship is meant to support the successful candidate to obtain one.
- Candidates should not have more than 4 years full time research experience
- Candidates should NOT having spent more than 12 months in the host country during the past 3 years.
Application for one Experienced Researcher is also out which has the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have already a PhD or an equivalent research achievement.
- Candidates should not have more than 5 years full time research experience and not less than 4.
- Candidate should NOT having spent more than 12 months in the host country during the past 3 years.
Please find here the references to all open positions: http://dixit.uni-koeln.de/fellows.html
Two of the Early Career Researchers will be based at King's College London (see http://www.kcl.ac.uk/depsta/pertra/vacancy/external/pers_detail.php?jobindex=13929): please get in touch with me if you are interested either in documentary editing or social editing.